A perfect gift for any witch!
Included in this set is our Cauldron Incense Burner along with you choice of Incense Cones.
Additional Benefits of Burning Incense
- Calm the mind and body
- Soothing away tension and help with stress
- Increase focus and creativity
- Helps foster inner strength
Burning Incense Safety Tips
Although burning incense is a great way to relive stress and relax, its important to be aware of certain safety tips.
- Incense is hot when lit, so its important to always use caution.
- Keep your burner away from drapes, or any flammable objects.
- Keep incense out of the reach of small children or pets.
- Let fresh air into your environment while you're burning incense.
Burning Incense in the same room as your Dog or Cat
Since dogs and cats have more sensitive noses than humans do, its important that you have some sort of air movement in the room. If the weather is nice, you can have a window cracked.
To reiterate from earlier, make sure your incense is out of reach of your pets. Pets usually don't know better, so just be sure that you don't leave any incense on the floor.